The following upcoming Webinar has been organised by Faiths United, Faiths Forum for London and Strengthening Faith Institutions, in partnership with several other organisations.
Lockdown loneliness, money worries and stress are having and will have an impact on mental wellbeing. An expert panel has been convened to help us understand the impact and how we can support those vulnerable and affected.
The panel includes:
- Baroness Barran MBE, Minister for Civil Society and DCMS, Ministerial responsibilities include loneliness
- Professor Wendy Burn, President of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Paul Farmer CBE, CEO of MIND
- Jonathan Benjamin MBE, Mental health campaigner
- Rashid Rose, Clinical Counsellor, founder of the Caribbean Health Initiative and advisor to the Salam Project
Date: Wednesday 10th June 2020
Time: 1pm – 2pm