Below are for some of the virtual safeguarding courses on offer from Barnet Council starting this Wednesday.
➡️ Virtual Working and Safeguarding, June 10th.
- Practical considerations for professionals newly engaging in virtual working
- Signs and indicators to be mindful of, in this new environment in relation to potential abuse
- Policy and procedure advice for settings to reflect on
- Recording, referrals and support mechanisms while working virtually
- Promotion of well-being in both service users and staff
➡️ Child Protection Awareness, June 11th.
- Understanding of national guidance and procedures
- Recognising the four categories of abuse
- Listening to children
- Awareness raising of key challenges including Online Safety, radicalisation, Criminal Exploitation (including County Lines and Child Sexual Exploitation) and HBV (Honour- Based Violence including FGM, Female Genital Mutilation).
Click here for full schedule.