Reshet Professional Development Programme
- You must hold managerial responsibility for other professions or volunteers in your organisation.
- Your work must impact (directly or indirectly) on Jewish youth provision.
- You are willing commit to attending six group meetings as part of the programme (April – October 2017)
- You are willing to become a volunteer coach/mentor to others in the field of informal Jewish education in the future.
- Unfortunately, the programme is not open to lay leaders or sabbatical workers.
The cost of the programme is £99.00. Subsidies are available if cost is a barrier to participation. Please discuss in confidence with Shelley Marsh (contact details below).
Application deadline Please submit your application as soon as possible. The final deadline for all applications is Monday 19th April 2017.
We will contact you directly after the closing date to let you know if your application has been successful.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please contact Reshet’s Executive Director, Shelley Marsh on 0797 0718 334 or email@example.com
Reshet Professional Development Programme Application 2017