Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The UK TalentEd Regional Director is a 0.5 position. The local director is responsible for connecting candidates, educational institutions, and the TalentEd team in Israel. TalentEd is currently in the initial stages of this global initiative and envisage the role
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the recruitment process of talented educators in Jewish education (a minimum of 10 educators the first year, scaling up each year).
- Develop and maintain relationships with UK educational institutions.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews, and perform skills assessments tests for potential Jewish educators.
- Maintain a vigorous vetting system for candidates.
- Frequent travel to multiple sites around the UK.
2.5 days per week, salary £40-£55k fte, commensurate with experience.