StandWithUs UK are seeking to recruit a Campus Coordinator whose main responsibility will consist of:
- Assisting in the management and running of the UK Emerson Fellowship programme and the mentoring of approximately 10-12 student leaders under the supervision of the Director for Student Affairs.
- Assisting the development of educational content for the UK Emerson Fellowship programme.
- Delivering a variety of educational workshops and seminars to diverse audience on subjects including but not limited to Israel, Zionism, Antizionism and antisemitism.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of Campus initiatives such as Peace Week UK.
- Creating and implementing strategies to combat anti-Semitism and anti-Israel activities on university campuses.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key partner organisations and institutions at a University and community level.
StandWithUs educates students and communities around the world through conferences, workshops, training seminars, missions, printed resources, internet materials and social media.
Closing date: 31st May 2019